Directory of Agencies
Please contact SASLI if you would like to appear on our agencies directory
SASLI has established a Register of Agencies, which is displayed on the SASLI website, to promote quality standards across the field of communication support services in Scotland.
There are close working relationships between registered agencies and SASLI to promote the national mandate prescribed by the Scottish Government in relation to linguistic access and equality of opportunity for deaf and hearing people across the board.
SASLI Registered agencies have a responsibility to:
- have robust operational procedures and policies to provide a reliable and effective communication support service
- be accessible to all potential users – via SMS, webcam, email and phone, for example
- maintain a robust and accessible complaint procedure
- recognise the skills, competence and experience of each communication support professional employed by the agency during allocation of assignments, which ensures that suitably skilled and appropriately experienced communication support professionals are utilised.
- ensure that their communication support professionals are members of the PVG Scheme and are covered by Professional Indemnity Insurance
- make certain that their communication support professionals oblige with SASLI’s and the relevant agency’s code of conduct policies.
SASLI has produced a Chartermark for registered agencies. The Chartermark is an indication that the agencies have met SASLI’s quality assurance standards.
A-Z of agencies